Terms and Conditions
- We have prepared a statement of our COVID-19 policies to ensure guests feel as secure as possible in these difficult times. By booking a stay at Panorama Guesthouse, you will be deemed to have accepted these additional terms and conditions. See more details.
- Check-in time is between 3.00pm – 10.00pm, or to be arranged at the time of booking/before the day of arrival to ensure access to rooms and facilities as, being a guest house, there is not a 24 hour reception as you would find at a hotel. Earlier luggage drop-off by arrangement.
- On booking, a deposit of the cost of the first night’s stay will be taken from the credit/debit card details provided by guests.
- Guests are asked to vacate their rooms by 11.00 a.m. on the day of departure so that we can prepare them for the next arrival, but you are welcome to leave your luggage with us until you are ready to continue your journey.
- There is no service charge added to the final bill nor do we charge extra for payment by credit/debit cards (all major cards accepted).
- The rates and information listed on this site were correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change without notice.
- Panorama Guest House is a Totally Non Smoking Guest House.
- We regret we can only accept well-behaved and quiet children in our guest house. Please enquire about our cottage for Family Accommodation.
- We are happy for guests to bring their well-behaved and quiet dogs with them, by prior arrangement and for a small additional charge.
Bookings can be cancelled up to 4 weeks before 18:00 on the day of check-in free of charge – deposits will be refunded, minus a small administration charge.
Bookings cancelled less than 4 weeks before 18:00 on the day of check-in will incur a charge of the first night’s stay. Travel Insurance is recommended to cover this eventuality.